In the period of 10 years, a leading healthcare solution provider had been through merger and acquisition periods integrating the offerings of the companies acquired into their profession. Although, this garnered their business value offerings to the customers and broadened their market reach, it internally contributed to a disparate variety of backend data sources running across: MS-Access, Oracle, SQL Server, etc. Similarly for the front end revealing needs, client uses multiple tools i. e. Ability Builder, MS – Determine, Cognos and SAS. gold bullion
Organization Will need
The key business challenges were:
– The current Data warehouse solution needs to be assessed and re-architected, considering recent and future business requirements.
– Currently, there are a variety resources that are concentrated in making reports for various customers of consumer. Due to the current data warehouse design, barbaridad data sources and other unknown technical dependencies, time taken by these industry analysts is significant to create the reports, thereby increasing the price tag on conducting business.
– The consumption of current BI/ DWH tools should be examined and if required to be consolidated. The aim is to apply those tools that will be more pertinent to the business need, thus reducing maintenance costs.
– Help to identify and automate overall ETL, OLAP and reporting process is a key factor as this will help to reduce manual dependencies, cause less human error and will also be a good scalable approach to similar or repetitive confirming needs from customers.
– Other challenge of providing timely delivery of studies to customers, due to complex internal environment system and dependencies on exterior and internal data passes can be eliminated or minimized.
A Organization Needs assessment includes an analysis of the root business drivers and targets and overall context of business need that is proven for the client’s Info Warehouse. When small business have been defined, the assessment process examines the approach to capturing business requirements, their completeness, the priorities of the requirements, and alignment of the data warehouse release strategy and deliverables to the needs.
The team conducted a high level analysis as follows:
– Interview with various Stakeholder i. e. Leadership team, Organization subject matter experts, Technological subject material experts, Infrastructure and IT, Business end users.
– Assessment of current technical architecture.
– Examination of organizational and facilities readiness to aid value openness initiatives including key spaces.
– Assessment of cost/value improvement opportunities.
– Suggestion of high-level architecture and strategy to support described information needs.
– Certain tips for short and permanent improvements.
– Price benefits analysis and RETURN.
An Company Assessment includes an assessment of the existing company structure and identification of the roles and duties of both IT and the company community that need to be addressed. Company readiness for warehousing is examined, including readiness to assume responsibility for regular technical and business support, business requirements definition, and front end applications improvement.