The Google AdWords API enables developers build applications that interact directly with the AdWords platform. These applications have the ability to automate common tasks so that marketers and third parties can manage large, complex Ppc accounts and campaigns more proficiently than previously. google adwords keyword planner api
The reasons to get started using the new API avoid end there. The API also makes available many of Google’s advertising products that are created specifically to improve efficiency and performance. These essential tools include the Traffic Estimator, Remarketing, Product Ads, Ppc Campaign Experiments, and Increased CPC.
What can your Google AdWords API do?
– Generate keywords, advertisement text, and destination Web addresses to automatically appear in your AdWords campaigns
– Integrate your inventory system with AdWords to produce campaigns based on your existing stock
– Facilitate the introduction of additional tools and applications to help you manage your medical data
Advertisers and third functions can develop in the chinese language of their choice. The AdWords API SOAP software is supported by all popular programming languages, including Java, PHP, Python,. NET, Perl, and Ruby.
In search advertising, timing is everything. Although manually creating and keeping advertising for large promotions occupies hours of essential resource, the Google Ppc API permits you to dynamically integrate your web store’s inventory database with your AdWords campaigns. Therefore you can rapidly and automatically generate ads, creative text, and keywords achievable products, as well as delete campaigns for products that no longer can be found.
– Guarantee 100% advertising coverage for your complete product products on hand
– Advertise highly specific products and take good thing about long-tail coverage
– Get pleasure from a lower cost-per-click (CPC) in non-competitive fields
– Achieve higher clickthrough rates (CTR) and lower cost-per-acquisition (CPA)
Take it one stage further
Keeping the content of your advertising up to date with relevant, useful information is essential to attracting web users who will convert into customers. Through the Ad Parameters feature of the AdWords API, you may easily update advertisings in almost real time with numeric information such as prices, stock levels, or a countdown.
In other words, you can effectively include phrases like “Prices from X, ” “Only Y left in stock, ” or “Z days and nights to go on this offer. ” You’re able to insert up to 2 numeric placeholders in the ad text, and then automatically update these placeholders with values without the need for re-approval.